I am currently here in Park City, Utah and am having a great time! I signed up for this class not knowing anyone and I have now become great friends with the other girls in my condo. Tonight was our turn to cook for the class and we decided to have Italian night. Our menu consisted of homemade Alfredo and marinara sauce, homemade meatballs, Caesar salad, and garlic bread. For dessert we had drumsticks! The beginning of this trip was slightly frustrating because we had decided to go against Virginia’s advice and wait list for movies with big name actors. I only got into one of the movies we tried for, The Spectacular Now, which was completely worth the wait. There was also a morning we woke up at 4 in the morning and walked through the snow to wait for tickets to see other movies. That day I saw a documentary, Valentine Road, which I cried throughout the entire hour and a half. I also saw Fruitvale which was another tear jerker. Fortunately I got to see a movie which was on the top of my list, The Way,Way Back which was absolutely AMAZING! Finally I saw a movie which made me laugh to the point of tears. I also got to meet one of the stars, Sam Rockwell, who was so funny in the film. I also got very close to Maya Rudolph, who also stars in one of my favorite movies, Bridesmades. So far this trip has been a roller coaster of emotions and I’m anxious and excited to see what will happen next!
- @Janefonda @idriselba @ChloeGMoretz @DaveedDiggs @DEADLINE @TessaThompson_x Sundance: Keira Knightley, Daisy Ridley… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…// 2 days ago
- Sundance 2018: Jane Fonda Doc, Idris Elba, Election 2016, Gloria Allred & Oscar Wilde Films Among US, World Cinema,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…// 4 days ago
- "There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you" Maya Angelou https://t.co/6gIEvBxnPW// 5 days ago
- What's your favorite film that takes place over the holidays?// 5 days ago
- "Artists are the gatekeepers of truth. We are civilization's radical voice" Paul Robeson https://t.co/dVPb9RV67a// 6 days ago