When I first got in line on the first day here, I could just tell that I was in for something amazing. Even though my first two attempts at wait-listing were complete failures (3 hours in line), the third one was a success. We saw “It Felt Like Love” and it was different to say the least. Just about all the movies I’ve seen so far are really out there and different, with the exception of one or two. The best films I’ve seen so far are “Hell Baby,” “Metro Manilla,” “Newlyweeds,” and “Blue Caprice.” They were exceptional in my opinion, and hilarious. Meeting the cast and crew of “Hell Baby” was amazing. They were all so funny and down to earth. All the directors are very proud of their work, and humble. The weather so far has been better than what I had expected. Plus it’s snowing today and we never see that back home. Living with new people and making new friends is great too.
- When "It's All In Your Head" Is The Diagnosis - A conversation between @unrestfilm director @jenbrea &… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…// 15 hours ago
- FBF: @brielarson at 2012 SFF premiering -The Arm- a short film, which she directed with two of her best girlfriends… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…// 4 days ago
- The Metroplex & @sundanceorg Proudly Present #SundanceHongKong 2017 — 12 acclaimed #Sundance 2017 films to premiere… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…// 5 days ago
- #LA: Don't miss #Sundance 2017 World Cinema Doc Special Jury Award-winner @_motherlandfilm, 9/22 at @laemmlemonica:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…// 5 days ago
- #LA - Tomorrow at @laemmlemonica: #Sundance 2017 award-winning doc @trophythefilm + @AlecBaldwin to moderate Q&A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…// 5 days ago