Up until our official departure date, my excitement was M.I.A. Our flight to Salt Lake City got my excitement up, as we flew over the snow covered mountains in Utah it became surreal. Our landing in Salt Lake City however became the kick start we needed for our 10 days filled with celebrities, directors, and sundancers. Director Rob Epstein sat next to Emma on the flight, and after noticing him standing nearby I snapped a picture to document just one of the many amazing moments that would transpire during the Sundance Film Festival.
- RT @RBGmovie: Hero. Icon. Fitness guru. Happy Birthday to Ruth Bader Ginsburg, our favorite superhero. https://t.co/T97GG9OE2A// 1 day ago
- RT @sundanceorg: A letter from Sundance Institute President and Founder Robert Redford recognizing the @NEAarts’ formative role in developi…// 3 days ago
- RT @RBGmovie: Hero. Icon. Dissenter. You know her accomplishments, but you haven’t heard her story. Witness #RBGMovie in select theaters Ma…// 4 days ago
- RT @sorry2botheryou: #SorryToBotherYou but here’s the trailer https://t.co/iSHtxWoyW5// 4 days ago
- Can't stop, won't stop. Remember this, fellow creators. #Sundance #SpiritAwards #Oscars https://t.co/h2Huz4wr7c// 1 week ago