Up until our official departure date, my excitement was M.I.A. Our flight to Salt Lake City got my excitement up, as we flew over the snow covered mountains in Utah it became surreal. Our landing in Salt Lake City however became the kick start we needed for our 10 days filled with celebrities, directors, and sundancers. Director Rob Epstein sat next to Emma on the flight, and after noticing him standing nearby I snapped a picture to document just one of the many amazing moments that would transpire during the Sundance Film Festival.
- Win a Weekend at Sundance NEXT FEST in L.A. - Instagram your photo by 7/14 with #NEXTFEST & #MostLAPhoto. Details:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…// 1 day ago
- Meet @gentefied director @ElMarvinLemus. Binge his #BoyleHeights-based series from EP @AmericaFerrera at #NEXTFEST… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…// 3 days ago
- Create and enter a film in "On Location: The LA Video Project" and have a shot at winning over $60K in prizes. Info… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…// 3 days ago
- 8/13: Don't miss @dan_sickles and Antonio Santini's #Sundance-winning doc DINA about @dinabuno at #NEXTFEST. More:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…// 5 days ago
- New poster art for @kogonada's #Sundance 2017 film, @columbusmovie, starring @JohnTheCho, Haley Lu Richardson,… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…// 5 days ago