Up until our official departure date, my excitement was M.I.A. Our flight to Salt Lake City got my excitement up, as we flew over the snow covered mountains in Utah it became surreal. Our landing in Salt Lake City however became the kick start we needed for our 10 days filled with celebrities, directors, and sundancers. Director Rob Epstein sat next to Emma on the flight, and after noticing him standing nearby I snapped a picture to document just one of the many amazing moments that would transpire during the Sundance Film Festival.
- @ThatKevinSmith 💛💛💛🙌🙌🙌💛💛💛// 1 day ago
- RT @ThatKevinSmith: This is the letter that changed my life: an official acceptance notice from @sundancefest for Clerks. Weeks before I go…// 1 day ago
- "A vital, comprehensive documentary on a subject that's so fundamental to the industry it's about" -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…// 1 day ago
- RT @sundanceorg: #LA: For ONE WEEK ONLY starting 6/22, 2018 @sundancefest feature documentary @halfthepicture—about women directors, direct…// 3 days ago
- RT @MIAuniverse: IN THEATERS SEPTEMBER UK: Sept 21 || US: Sept 28 ! Other countries TBA - https://t.co/0wYgRcjOFH// 3 days ago