Up until our official departure date, my excitement was M.I.A. Our flight to Salt Lake City got my excitement up, as we flew over the snow covered mountains in Utah it became surreal. Our landing in Salt Lake City however became the kick start we needed for our 10 days filled with celebrities, directors, and sundancers. Director Rob Epstein sat next to Emma on the flight, and after noticing him standing nearby I snapped a picture to document just one of the many amazing moments that would transpire during the Sundance Film Festival.
- @Janefonda @idriselba @ChloeGMoretz @DaveedDiggs @DEADLINE @TessaThompson_x Sundance: Keira Knightley, Daisy Ridley… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…// 2 days ago
- Sundance 2018: Jane Fonda Doc, Idris Elba, Election 2016, Gloria Allred & Oscar Wilde Films Among US, World Cinema,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…// 4 days ago
- "There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you" Maya Angelou https://t.co/6gIEvBxnPW// 5 days ago
- What's your favorite film that takes place over the holidays?// 5 days ago
- "Artists are the gatekeepers of truth. We are civilization's radical voice" Paul Robeson https://t.co/dVPb9RV67a// 6 days ago