Spotted near the Egyptian theater, street artist Banksy made his mark in Park City. Creating a piece that evokes the very thing that brings Park City to life during January, film. While many Banksy creations have been covered up and painted over, this one sports a protective covering possibly keeping it in Park City for years to come.
- RT @RBGmovie: Hero. Icon. Fitness guru. Happy Birthday to Ruth Bader Ginsburg, our favorite superhero. https://t.co/T97GG9OE2A// 1 day ago
- RT @sundanceorg: A letter from Sundance Institute President and Founder Robert Redford recognizing the @NEAarts’ formative role in developi…// 3 days ago
- RT @RBGmovie: Hero. Icon. Dissenter. You know her accomplishments, but you haven’t heard her story. Witness #RBGMovie in select theaters Ma…// 4 days ago
- RT @sorry2botheryou: #SorryToBotherYou but here’s the trailer https://t.co/iSHtxWoyW5// 4 days ago
- Can't stop, won't stop. Remember this, fellow creators. #Sundance #SpiritAwards #Oscars https://t.co/h2Huz4wr7c// 1 week ago