Spotted near the Egyptian theater, street artist Banksy made his mark in Park City. Creating a piece that evokes the very thing that brings Park City to life during January, film. While many Banksy creations have been covered up and painted over, this one sports a protective covering possibly keeping it in Park City for years to come.
- @ThatKevinSmith 💛💛💛🙌🙌🙌💛💛💛// 1 day ago
- RT @ThatKevinSmith: This is the letter that changed my life: an official acceptance notice from @sundancefest for Clerks. Weeks before I go…// 1 day ago
- "A vital, comprehensive documentary on a subject that's so fundamental to the industry it's about" -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…// 1 day ago
- RT @sundanceorg: #LA: For ONE WEEK ONLY starting 6/22, 2018 @sundancefest feature documentary @halfthepicture—about women directors, direct…// 3 days ago
- RT @MIAuniverse: IN THEATERS SEPTEMBER UK: Sept 21 || US: Sept 28 ! Other countries TBA - https://t.co/0wYgRcjOFH// 3 days ago