Spotted near the Egyptian theater, street artist Banksy made his mark in Park City. Creating a piece that evokes the very thing that brings Park City to life during January, film. While many Banksy creations have been covered up and painted over, this one sports a protective covering possibly keeping it in Park City for years to come.
- @Janefonda @idriselba @ChloeGMoretz @DaveedDiggs @DEADLINE @TessaThompson_x Sundance: Keira Knightley, Daisy Ridley… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…// 2 days ago
- Sundance 2018: Jane Fonda Doc, Idris Elba, Election 2016, Gloria Allred & Oscar Wilde Films Among US, World Cinema,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…// 4 days ago
- "There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you" Maya Angelou https://t.co/6gIEvBxnPW// 5 days ago
- What's your favorite film that takes place over the holidays?// 5 days ago
- "Artists are the gatekeepers of truth. We are civilization's radical voice" Paul Robeson https://t.co/dVPb9RV67a// 6 days ago